LONG PRODUCTS MARKET
The integration of automation, process technology, and mechanical equipment is central to AIC's solutions.
A seamless integrated global control system for different products range (such as billet, blooms & slabs) that covers:
- Furnace automation by the main pulpit with a dedicated station
- Set point selected by event (automatically or by the operator)
- Gas consumption analysis compared to analysis of energetic consumption (costs/tons)
- Furnace load / unload automation
- PIP camera image of furnace exit
The integration of automation, process technology, and mechanical equipment is central to AIC's solutions for long and flat-product rolling mills.
AIC designs cutting-edge solutions for the control of each different type of Mill.
DRAWING LINES MACHINES
The mechanical elongation of the material (copper wire, aluminium wire, aluminium alloy wire, etc.) is created by dragging the wire through one or more dies as its diameter is gradually reduced during the wire drawing process. The precise weight of the material that entered the drawing machine at its entrance will leave it at its output at the conclusion of the process. But the length and smaller diameter of the wire will result from the transformation.
AIC designed automation solutions for all types of downstream processing lines, the supply includes power control, automation, safety systems and CE marking.